2021 Swim Season
Limited non-resident memberships available for only $654 with no initiation fee.
- Large 5 Lane Pool with Diving End
- Kiddie Pool
- 4 Gazebos with Lights and Fans
- Access to 4 Premium Tennis Courts, Chattahoochee River, and Playground
Opening Day 2021
Closing Day 2021
6am - 10pm every day
May 22nd and 23rd, and ongoing starting May 29th through Sep 6th.
- Monday-Friday: 11am - 7pm
- Saturday: 11am - 8pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 7pm
- Note: Hours may vary throughout the season. Check the calendar for specific dates and times.
Parents must advise all children under 18 who are going to the pool alone during guarded hours that they must immediately exit the pool gate if they find that a lifeguard is not on the premises.
No member under 18 years of age may swim or be inside the pool gate without an authorized member (defined as a Full Member of the Association, 18 years of age of older, in good standing, who has signed and executed the Waiver and Release of Liability Form) during unguarded hours.
Swim Team Season
Our very own Rapid Barracudas swim May 10 through June 24. The pool is closed during morning practices and during swim meets. Visit the JBRS Rapid Barracudas web site for full information.
- May 10-14
- May 24-28
- June 1-4
- June 14-18
- Meets - Pool is closed from 4:30 on
- June 3
- June 10
- June 17
- June 24
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Stay at least 6 feet away, both in and out of the water, from people you don’t live with.
- Wash your hands often and don’t share items with people you don’t live with.
- The Pool Waiver and Release of Liability Form was updated in 2020. If you signed last year the form is still in effect. If you did not sign you will need to do so for your key to be activated.
Guests / Party Policy
The Board recommends that children under the age of 12 should be accompanied to the pool by an adult. Children age 12 or greater should be able to swim a length of the pool and tread water for one full minute if attending the pool alone during Guarded Hours.
Questions or Concerns?
Enjoy the pool and have a healthy & safe summer.