Limited non-resident memberships available for only $654 with no initiation fee.
Click to Join today!
- Large 5 Lane Pool with Diving End
- Kiddie Pool
- 4 Gazebos with Lights and Fans
- New Patio Furniture
- Access to 4 Premium Tennis Courts, Chattahoochee River, and Playground
Opening Day 2020
Closing Day 2020
6am - 10pm every day
Guarded Hours Start
To Be Determined, but possibly on or around June 1.
Swim Team Season
Swim League has been cancelled for 2020.
New Rules for 2020 Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Members agree to follow social distancing, hygiene, and other requirements posted at the pool or otherwise communicated.
- To comply with mandates and guidelines concerning social distancing and gatherings, you may NOT invite guests to the pool.
- No parties or gatherings of 10 or more persons is allowed.
- Members under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times when using the pool during both guarded and non-guarded hours of operation.
- Due to a change in our insurance policy, the diving board is NOT to be used by any person during Non-Guarded hours.
Other Details for 2020
- For your peace of mind, according to the CDC, COVID-19 cannot survive in properly treated pool water. The pool management company maintains the pool daily, and we have an automated chemical pump to keep the pool at appropriate levels at all times.
- While some studies have shown that heat and sun may weaken the virus, there are no conclusive results yet published.
- Please help keep us all safe. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell) you should not enter the pool area.
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and had been in the pool area within 14 days of diagnosis, you must report it to us so that appropriate actions can be taken. We are not asking for personally identifiable information but are required to notify staff and other members of potential exposure.
- Immediately upon entry to the pool, members should use provided hand sanitizer (while supplies last) or wash hands in the bathroom.
- While we will try to provide disinfecting cleaning supplies, members should consider bringing their own and be mindful of and wipe down shared surfaces such as bathrooms, doorknobs, gates, exit button, telephone, etc.
- In an effort to minimize the possibility of coronavirus transmission and to comply with cleaning and disinfection guidelines, there will be NO deck furniture available. All tables, chairs and lounges have been put into storage. You are welcome to bring your own with the understanding that you are responsible for keeping track of it. Furniture cannot be left at the pool.
- All furniture, pool toys, or other items left behind will be thrown away at the end of the day. There will be no ‘lost and found’.
- Masks will not be required to use the pool, however, you should consider it according to CDC guidelines. Don’t wear a mask in the pool itself.
- The water fountain will not be operational.
Guests / Party Policy (Until Further Notice)
To comply with mandates and guidelines concerning social distancing and gatherings, you may NOT invite guests to the pool. No parties or gatherings of 10 or more persons is allowed.
Until further notice, members under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times when using the pool during both guarded and non-guarded hours of operation.
Release Forms - 2020
Questions or Concerns?
Enjoy the pool and have a healthy & safe summer.