River Station Peachtree Corners
2022 Swim Season
Limited non-resident memberships available for only $693 with no initiation fee.
- Large 5 Lane Pool with Diving End
- Kiddie Pool
- 4 Gazebos with Lights and Fans
- Access to 4 Premium Tennis Courts, Chattahoochee River, and Playground
Know anyone looking for a summer job? Sweetwater Pools is hiring lifeguards and pool attendants.
Opening Day 2022
Closing Day 2022
6am - 10pm
Starting May 28th (hopefully) through Sep 5th.
- Monday - Thursday: 11am - 7pm
- Friday and Saturday: 11am - 9pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 7pm
- Note: Hours may vary throughout the season. Check the calendar for specific dates and times.
Parents must advise all children under 18 who are going to the pool alone during guarded hours that they must immediately exit the pool gate if they find that a lifeguard is not on the premises.
No member under 18 years of age may swim or be inside the pool gate without an authorized member (defined as a Full Member of the Association, 18 years of age of older, in good standing, who has signed and executed the Waiver and Release of Liability Form) during unguarded hours.
Swim Team Season
Our very own Rapid Barracudas swim May 9 through July 6. The pool is closed during practices and during swim meets. Visit the JBRS Rapid Barracudas web site for full information.
- May 9 - 4:15-6:15
- May 23 - 4:15-6:15
- June 6 - 8:00-11:00 and 4:30-6:00
- June 20 - 8:00-11:00 and 4:30-6:00
- Meets - Pool is closed from 4:30 on
- May 26
- June 9
- June 16
- June 27
- July 6 - County Time Trials - 2-3 lanes, 5pm-6pm (pool is open to members)
- Clinics & Fun Fridays - 9:30am - 11:30am
- June 3
- June 10
- June 16
- June 24
Norcross Water Polo Conditioning
River Station welcomes the Norcross High School Water Polo team Fridays in August to begin training for their season. The pool is open for all members during this time.
- Fridays beginning August 5 through September 30, 2:45pm-4pm
Guests / Party Policy
The Board recommends that children under the age of 12 should be accompanied to the pool by an adult. Children age 12 or greater should be able to swim a length of the pool and tread water for one full minute if attending the pool alone during Guarded Hours.
Questions or Concerns?
Enjoy the pool and have a healthy & safe summer.